Friday 3 May 2013

I've Finally got MyM Magazine!

 
About a month ago, I sent out a picture of my outfit in Decora for a magazine called MyM Magazine.
 And today after forever trying to find it in WHSmith, I've finally got the Magazine! ❤
 
MyM Magazine have the latest info on Cosplay, Anime, Comics and Fashion! And this months issues have a few pages about the MCM comic con in Birmingham for those who are interested! And of course the article about Decora fashion by Saorise❤ Thank you for giving me this opportunity~
 
 
It is really interesting seeing how other decora girlies answered the questions, I was really worried that I was completely off topic and going on about something completely random! And Tartan and Sachiko looks super cute❤ I was so lucky to have met Sachiko once at Hyper Japan, she's so sweet~❤
However, I did made a boo boo with the article... I've got a link to my tumblr page, but I forgot I wrote it for the magazine and changed my username and my link~ Now no one would be able to find me(Not like they would want to find me anyway)
 
 Here's a close-up of the Decora hairpieces for the magazine! I really love decora fashion.❤ I love decorating myself, I always go OTT with the hairpiece, all the slips are too cute and don't know which one to use so I ended up putting all of them of my hair!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment