Saturday 11 May 2013

✧゚・:*❤Laces Pattern Nails❤*:・゚✧

Last week during my nail enhancements course we had to do our assignment for a pre-blended french tips. And we had to leave our nails for 2 weeks so we could an assignment for maintenance. However tips we had to use had a really deep smile line and I have tiny little nails so unsurprisingly it looked horrible on me so therefore I decided to paint over my nails.❤
I've used a tutorial from youtube for the lace pattern nail, this lace pattern is actrully really easy and quite fun to do.❤
 
 .
 
This are the products that I've used, Barry M's No.309 (strawberry) and Berry M's N0.317(Blue Moon) as two of my base colours and for the lace and dots I used a ORLY white nail polish from the french tips set.❤ And I've also used the Opia top coat for the shine and protection. 

 
❤And for those who are interested, here's the video of the lace pattern nail tutorial from Youtube❤:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment