Friday 24 May 2013

❤Finito of my Final Major Project❤

Hello everyone❤ Finally my final major project is done and dusted!
It is so strange that everything is finished, my 2 years in college doing Fashion... Everything just feel really unreal. We will be doing our fashion in 3 weeks and then we'll be leaving for our summer and university! I have a feeling that our fashion show and last day will be really emotional even though I don't really get on with the people in my course~ But after all that crazy deadlines and stress we all went through.❤
 
The one person I really thank is my tutor Katie, she was the one who was really encouraging me to be in lolita!❤ If my ex-tutor was still here,she would not be very happy with me in my lolita for the FMP critique and it would be 0% chance she would let me do my project on lolita fashion. So thank you Katie!!❤
 
Last Thursday we had our photos back from a photoshoot we did for our programme in the fashion show, here's a sneak peak of the photo:
The photo was done by the photography students in my college.❤ I am so proud of my collection even though I don't really like the sleeves but overall I've really enjoy making something so personal to me!❤
 
 
 
Last week I did a video of me doing the Gwiyomi player in lolita, I've always wanted to do something like this❤ I am thinking to do some J-Pop dancing sometimes soon during the summer! Anyway, here is the video of me doing the Gwiyomi❤:
 
Let me know what you think of my Gwiyomi Player
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment