Friday 17 May 2013

❤ Misako's new band and my project update❤

There's only one week left till all my project has to be handed in, but most of my stuff are done.
I have got quite a lot of paper work to do, but I should be able to get everything done!
And here's a picture of my completed Outfit~
 
 
I am not too sure how I feel about the sleeves... I think I'm going to make a new pair of sleeves and unpick the one I have on this dress.
 


Anyway, I'm sure a lot of people have heard about lolita model Misako's new band and song " Lolitina - Maepatsu Himeka " Here's a video of the new single:
I think the song is catchy and really cute and it reminds me of Perfume ❤
I like it, however I do think that they could have done a bit more to the video. Misako could have done some dancing herself and that is the only thing I'm going to criticise on, They've done quite well for their first single~ ❤ What do you think about it?
Feel free to leave a comment!❤
 

No comments:

Post a Comment