Thursday 11 April 2013

♡ Shopping in Birmingham♡

Last weekend, I was going to meet up with one of my friend from school. But she couldn't come because her dad is working and no one would give her a lift.
 
 At the end me and my family went shopping in Birmingham instead. I love the indoor fabric market in Birmingham, some of the fabric are absolutely gorgeous and the price are reasonable as well.❤ There are loads of lace and ribbon in there as well, just perfect for making lolita dresses.

Me and mum also went shopping at the Bullring, we had something to eat at muffin break and I had a chocolate chip cookie and a banana and strawberry smoothie! It was really nice❤
 
I have 3 days left till I have to go back to college...
and when I get back, I have 1 week to make one outfit toile and after that I have about 2 weeks to complete one of our outfit in our final for a photo shoot that will be in out fashion show program. I'm really stressed out about the whole situation at the moment.
 I need to finish most of my paperwork this week and start making out felt sweets that will be on one of my dress. But so far this week, I still have tons of paperwork to do and I have not even started making out felt sweets yet! I really need to get all my stuff together, I don't want to rush everything at the deadline.
 
❤I shall go and finish off my production journal now❤

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment