Thursday 4 April 2013

Friday With Crystal❤

Last Friday, I went out to meet Crystal for the first time❤ She's also a fellow Harajuku Fashion lover, but she's more on the cult party kei side! We've decided to have a light lunch in a cute little cafe in our town.
 
That morning I woke up 2 hours early before I meet Crystal, since we've broke up at college for Easter. So I thought I will make some effort to do my make-up and hair! And luckily I woke up super early, because it took me 2 hours to actrully do my make up and hair.
❤A picture of me curling my hair❤
 
I have no idea why it took me so long to do my make-up and my hair. But at the end I was really happy with the result! I've used the eyelashes I bought from Chinatown ages ago.
 I've only used one pair so far. And it's my favourite❤ I love the dolly effect and the length of the eyelashes are perfect for me when I put my glasses on. They last quite a long time as well, I haven't changed my last pair for at least 4 months and they're still perfect!
❤10/10❤
 I also used the Vivian circle lenses to complete my look. They're my first pair of circle lenses and I really like them, they're really comfortable and the quite quite nice❤ I wanted a pair of lenses that are light brown and they did exactly what I wanted!❤
 
Somthing really funny happened when I was waiting for Crystal, A little girl and her mum came up to me and said that I look really cute and they wanted a picture with me~❤ But the thing is that I was in a my black coat and I'm pretty sure I looked quite casual. That little girl and her mum really made my day 100x better❤
By the way~ The GazettE is having a world tour in September,2013. However, they're not coming to England! I'm heart-broken~ but hopefully I will get a chance to see them when I'm in Japan❤
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment