Tuesday 2 April 2013

Courage

I've updated some more pictures of our latest product on to the Princess Lace Facebook page!
♡ Wrist Cuffs ♡
❤ The Sparkle Heart Wrist Cuffs ❤
These wrist cuffs would look lovely in the Princess Rose OP❤
I'm super happy how this pair has turned out! I loved the hearts in the middle, They reminds me of magic hearts with magic dust in them! The wrist cuffs are completely elasticated! So it will fit everyone❤
 
Sometimes I do wonder why am I starting my blog again~
And advertising about Princess Lace when I don't even have to courage to share my page out to people on Facebook!
Even though having my own shop and brand is my dream since I started doing Fashion at college. But sometimes I feel like no one is ever going to buy any of my products. I just don't have to confident to share my designs out to the world~ I wish I could have the courage!
I think designers are really amazing to be about to sending their designs on to the catwalk! I wish I could be just a bit braver and not having to worry about what people are going to think, but then again not everyone is going to like what you design.

No comments:

Post a Comment