Sunday 29 September 2013

✧Japan - Day 1✧

Hello Everyone! ❤
Apologies for not updating my blog for so long, I was in Hong Kong for 3 months to do some shopping and to see all my families in Hong Kong. And now I am back to England and will be updating my blog regularly(Hopefully)!
 
When I was in Hong Kong, I was so lucky to have had a chance to go to Japan! This time was my the second time in Japan, and I was all prepared and done my research before I went! I will be telling you about my First Day in Japan~ ❤
 
 
❤ Day 1 ❤
 
This is my outfit for my first day in Japan, The flight to Japan from Hong Kong is about 3-4 hours and we started at 8am in Hong Kong!
❤I really liked my new pink suitcase!❤
And I was in love with my galaxy top from Argyle Centre~
 
From Hong Kong to Japan Narita❤
 
 
When we arrived in Japan Narita Airport in Tokyo it was about 2 o'clock in Japan,and since we booked our hotel in Shinjuku we have to travel to Shinjuku straight after we landed! By the time we got to Shinjuku it was about 7pm and we stopped by the famous red light district Kabukicho!
Kabukicho is a famous red light district in Shinjuku, but instead of walking through the main street we went to the underground mall! There were so many cute shops~

A super pretty shop selling Kimono and Japanese tradition fabrics~❤
 
The calm and quiet underground mall compared to the main street~
After walking in the underground mall for about 2 hours, we went to Humax to have our dinner!
 
Kubukicho main street❤ Pretty lighting!
 
And there are load of UFO catcher machines on the ground floor❤
For our dinner we went to Nabezo, they are a restaurant for hot pot with a buffet of different ingredients! After dinner, we went straight back to our hotel to get rested and ready for the next day~

❤ Our lovely dinner ❤
 
 
And this is it for my first day in Japan!❤
Stay tuned for my second day in the amazing Harajuku~
Also, I have a new instagram: ribbon_kitty
Follow me on instagram for updates on my daily life ❤

 

No comments:

Post a Comment