Sunday 11 November 2012

Creepy Cute Nails

Monday, for me...it's the start of the new week!
And my week always starts with waking up at 7:00am,
getting ready for college! Then for the rest of the week, it's going to college...
Catching up with coursework, trying to finish everything before deadlines.
To prepare for the busy week, I've always done a little something to make sure I'll be getting through the week alright... something simple but important, SO...
I ALWAYS paint my nails before going to college. 
And today, I wanted tried using different colours. Normally, I would only go for softer colours on my nails, however. TodayI'm feeling quite colourful so I've used a colour I've never used before.
RED!
Red is such a strong colour, and being ill last week, I think I could use a colour that will keep me up and going for this week.
On my left hand,
I wanted something cute but at the same time creepy! So I've used a lilac and baby pink base then added a metallic red to create the dripping blood effect.
 I've added a little heart sticker for the 3D effect.


On my right hand, I've done a pop theme polish. As I wanted a contrast on both of my hands.
And again, I've used the lilac and baby pink as my base. Also using the dripping effect with the pastel blue.
I loved how it turned out!! 
Blue x Lilac x Pink are the best combinations EVER.

The nail polishes I used for my design today.
Left -> Right:
3D stickers, Pastel Blue nail polish by Miss Sporty, Metallic Red by IMAGE, Lilac polish by Barry M and the Baby Pink nail polish by Barry M

What do you think of my nails design of the week? Feel free to comment~

No comments:

Post a Comment